The state of Texas requires everyone who owns a car to at least have basic auto insurance. If you drive without it, you may risk getting a ticket.
Kirk Insurance Agency helps drivers in Spearman, Amarillo and Perryton, TX find liability and collision insurance policies that meet their needs and budgets. For a free consultation, contact us today.
With so many types of auto insurance available, it can be difficult to know where to start. Thankfully, Kirk Insurance Agency can help. One of our insurance agents can sit down with you to explain the ins and outs of different types of coverage, including:
- Liability coverage - liability covers damages if you are at fault in an accident that damages someone else's property; it is required by law in Texas
- Collision insurance - collision covers your vehicle if it's damaged by another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive coverage - comprehensive insurance covers damages caused outside of a collision; coverage may vary but can include damages from flooding, theft or vandalism
- Medical payments - medical coverage, covers the cost of injuries to the driver or passengers that occur during an accident
- PIP -Often referred to as Personal Injury Protection, covers loss of wages, medical, and expands coverage
Want to learn more? We're standing by to answer any questions you may have.